Workplace: Dist 1, HCMC
Company profile: international men’s ready-to-wear company, gathering 3 complementary and non-competing brands, with 4000 employees and dresses more than 15 million customers in the world thanks to its
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Office, including incoming / outgoing correspondence, travel arrangements and other general administrative duties as required.
- Check and file all bills, and ensure all payments are transferred on time by France Finance Team.
Sourcing (Vietnam and Cambodia):
- Conduct research and gather information
- Arrange appointments with factories
- Factory visits
- Introduce our requirements to the suppliers and answer their questions
- Liaise between local factories and the headoffice in France (buying team logistic, quality and social departments…) so that everything is clear, sent and approved on time.
- Vietnamese citizen
- Good command of English and French
- Proficiency in computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- High level of attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open-minded and honest
- Able to work independently, pro active and dynamic
- Interest in fashion and garment business
How to apply: Please send your resume with expected salary to recruitment(at)ccifv.org